This month, we’re sharing some of top getting ready songs for brides. Nothing like some good tunes to set the mood right as you prepare for your big day!
Enjoy and most importantly, drop a comment to let us know what you think about the list!
- Complete me by Simi : Simi has us hooked on this song from the first lyric (wetin be love if you no dey?). This song sums up how you feel about your love and why you’re embarking on this journey called life together
- Ololufe by Flavour ft Chidinma : A Nigerian wedding playlist without Flavour - unheard of! As you prepare to become Wifey, enjoy this song with soft melody and lovely harmony from these two artists
- Smile by Wizkid ft H.E.R. : Afrobeats and R&B merged perfectly to create this lovely tune. It also made Barack Obama’s Summer 2020 playlist - incase you’re still skeptical on adding this to your list!
- Like I do by Fireboy DML : A fave from a new skool artist! This song has good feels written all over it
- Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole : Do we dare say this is a bit of a throwback?! The chorus gets us majorly in our feels and reminds us why the song is an all-time favourite